Terms of service
Article 1 (applicable)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between users and the Company.
- The Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual regulations"), such as the Terms of the Service, as well as the rules for use. These individual regulations shall make a part of these agreements, regardless of the name.
- If the provisions of these Terms are inconsistent with the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the individual regulations shall be prioritized as long as the individual regulations are not specified.
Article 2 (registration of use)
- In this service, the registered applicants agree to these Terms, apply for registration by the Company, and the Company notifies the registered applicants to complete the use registration. I will do it.
- If the applicant to use has the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration, and shall not be required to disclose any reason.
- If you report a false matter when applying for a registration of usage
- When applying from those who have violated these Terms
- In addition, if we determine that registration is not equivalent
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- Users shall manage the user ID and password of this service at their own risk.
- users cannot transfer or lend user IDs and passwords to third parties, or share them with third parties. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in in line with the registration information, it is deemed to be used by the user who has registered the user ID.
- Damage caused by the user ID and password to be used by third parties shall not be liable for any intentional or serious negligence in the Company.
Article 4 (Sales contract)
- In this service, a sales contract shall be established by applying to the Company for the purchase and notifying that the Company has accepted the application. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be relocated to the user when the Company hands over the product to the delivery company.
- If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.
- If the user violates these Terms
- If the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery destinations or long -term absence
- If you find that the trust between the Company and the user has been impaired
- For payment methods for this service, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase, or return method, it depends on the method specified by the Company separately.
Article 5 (intellectual property right)
Product photos provided by this service and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") Copyright or other intellectual ownership belong to legitimate right holders such as the Company and content providers. Users cannot duplicate, reprint, modify, or other secondary use of these.
Article 6 (prohibited items)
Users shall not perform the following actions when using this service.
- Act or act of violating public order and morals
- acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe the copyright, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or obstruct our server or network functions
- Acts to use the information obtained by this service commercially
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our service
- Acts to make unauthorized access or try this
- Acts to collect or accumulate personal information about other users
- acts that become other users
- Acts directly or indirectly to anti -social forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that we judge to be inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or suspend all or part of the Service without any notification to the user in advance if there are any of the following reasons.
- When maintaining or updating the computer system for this service
- If it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters
- When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damage to users or third parties due to the suspension or suspension of the provision of this service.
Article 8 (Use restrictions and registration deletion)
- In the case of any of the following, the Company may limit the use of the Service to the user, or to delete the registration as a user without prior notice. You can do it.
- If you violate any of these agreements
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration item
- If the credit card reported by the user is suspended
- If there is a default of payment debt, etc.
- If there is no response from the Company for a certain period of time
- If this service is not used for a certain period from the final use
- In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by the Company based on this Article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
Users may be able to withdraw from the Service in the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Renewal of warranty and disclaimer)
- The Company is effectively or legally defective or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, perfection, validity, compatibility to specific purposes, security, bugs, and rights It does not guarantee that there is no infringement.)
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by the Service for any user. However, if the contract between the Company and the User (including these Terms) regarding this service becomes a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption is not applied, but in this case. However, the Company, the Company, foresight or foresee the damage caused by the damage caused by the debt or tort due to the negligence (excluding heavy negligence). I do not take any responsibility for the time you get.)
- The Company shall not be responsible for this service for transactions, communications, conflicts, etc. between users and other users or third parties.
Article 11 (change of service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or stop providing the service without notifying the user, and is not liable for any damages caused by the user.
If you decide that it is necessary, you may be able to change these agreements at any time without notifying the user. If the use of this service is started after the change of these Terms, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
Article 13 (handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or contact)
Notification or contact between users and the Company shall be made by the Company's method. The Company notifies or contacts the contact information from the user, regardless of the change notification according to the system separately specified by the Company, and notifies or contacts the contact information as the currently registered contact information is valid, and these are users. It is considered that it has reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights obligations)
Users cannot transfer or provide the rights or obligations based on these Terms in a contracted agreement to third parties without prior consent of the Company.
Article 16 (General Law/Judge)
- In interpretation of these Terms, the Japanese law is a compliant law. Regarding this service, the application of the International Federation Treaty for International Product Sales Agreement shall be eliminated.
- In the event of a dispute in this service, the court, which has jurisdiction over our head office, is an exclusive jurisdiction court.